Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Teamwork is death and so is owing Peeta...

Wow! so many things happened in this section! I cant believe Peeta saved her life and I find the whole tracker jacker thing really scary! I think Katniss is right and Peeta has to do this to maintain the whole "in love" thing. I think teaming up with Rue was a bad idea because only one person can win and if they are left they will have to kill each other. I am glad Katniss outsmarted the careers but she better be careful because they really want to kill her know. I think that Katniss and Rue wont last long as a team and I dont know if Katniss is going to be okay after the blow she just took from the explosion.

Do you think Rue and Katniss can be a good team? For how long?

2 comments:

  1. i think katniss and rue will be a good team, but probably one (i think rue,) will die and the other (Katniss) will be forced to work alone again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And i predict rue will be killed by some other tribute, not katniss, just to clarify.

    ReplyDelete