Sunday, September 11, 2011

I think the Hunger Games is a great book, even my Mom couldn't put it down. It's written extremely well and it brought me into a whole different world. Its very easy to get absorbed into this book since its gripping and intense plot makes you keep on reading. I completely agree with Emma Raney's post about how this book is very predictable, which is one down side to it I almost already know that she is going to win and that someone who she loves and is close to is going to die.
This book always made me feel extremely grateful that I have enough to eat and that I can buy food anytime anywhere. Reading about Katniss's family almost starving to death made me much more grateful and aware of everything that happens in my life.
I can't wait to finish this book, and overall I think the Hunger Games is incredible.

2 comments:

  1. And I totally agree with you, unknown person who agreed with my post about making me feel lucky I have enough and more than necessary to survive. Who are you, really, unknown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya defiantly. I'm Isabel Owen, my blog post thing won't let me change my name haha.

    ReplyDelete