Thursday, September 22, 2011

Real Hunger Games trailer (?) and Interview

Do you guys think this is the official Hunger Games trailer? (the link below)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2szX6ClpNrA
Also I searched for some interviews with Suzanne Collins about The Hunger Games and I found a good one below. I thought it was interesting to hear how she got the inspiration to write this book. And another thing which isn't exactly important but i also found it cool to see what she actually looked like in person compared to the image in my head of what she looked like from the writing..just a weird fact!

heres the link to the interview (theres also more interviews with her if you're interested): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Z9Wt0WeFE

p.s. sorry I just noticed that you can't just click on the link to get to the vids so you'll have to copy and paste it into your browser.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the link, I can't wait for the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks real, but I don't think it is the official one. It looks really exciting though and I can't wait to see it too! I thought that Prim was perfect in the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Radha, but i dont know how they got real footage of the movie in there. Anyways, im definitely gonna go a see it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya me too! do you guys think the characters will be played well?
    also, i saw the trailer in the movies this weekend and the link I posted is definitely not the real one just fyi.

    ReplyDelete